Experienced Lettings Negotiator required for a busy Luton based estate agency with over 400 managed properties.
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 PA with £150 paid for every new property!
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and reliable Lettings Negotiator to join their existing team in Luton. To be considered for this role you must have Lettings experience within a customer-facing role.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings negotiation including, building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants. You will be pro-active in self-promotion and marketing and provide excellent customer service. The aim is to create a referral business and maintain clients-for-life business.
Lettings Negotiator skills:
- Previous lettings experience is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
- You must drive and have access to your own vehicle.
Lettings Negotiator Package:
- A generous salary of £22,000 - £25,000 pa (depending on experience)
- Additional bonus paid of £150 per new property
Q Recruitment specialises in property and financial recruitment across the UK.
Due to the high levels of interest,we receive for our roles, we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore, if you do not hear back from us, you have not been shortlisted for this role.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'