| LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR |
| BEESTON, NOTTINGHAM |
| £17,000 - £19,000 PER ANNUM + TEAM BASED COMMISSION|
| DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCESS TO A VEHICLE IS ESSENTIAL |
Are you passionate about property and eager to make a career for yourself and be successful? Do you have the enthusiasm and self motivation to take lead on all lettings enquiries? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is seeking a candidate who is capable of delivering an exceptional and detailed level of service to all! You will act as the first point of contact for the business and be organised and thorough in your approach. You will have incredible communication skills and be able to liaise and negotiate with a variety of people.
- Listing properties
- Booking viewings
- Undertake viewings
- Follow up calls to prospective Tenants
- Update Landlords
- Agree deals with Tenants/Landlords
- First point of contact for the business
- Forwarding calls and messages
- Completing database administration
- Putting together schedule & tenancy agreements
- Previous experience in lettings is PREFERABLE
- Strong administration skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Good time-keeping and punctual attendance
- A confident and positive manner
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'