Lettings Negotiator - Harborne - upto 25k OTE (depending on experience)
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a leading and award winning independent agent based out of their branch in Harborne. This is a busy office that deals with high lettings volumes and are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
Our clients are looking for an energetic, dynamic and professional person to join the successful team in this exciting office. Lettings experience is essential, but the brand are very supportive in offering all the necessary training and support required to help the Candidate succeed. A knowledge of the Harborne and surrounding area is extremely desirable.
This is a replacement position and not an additional head meaning it is a busy spot to fill with plenty of opportunity to go at. You will be working with a healthy and consistent stock of properties, arranging and conducting viewings and negotiating lets - all whilst delivering the best service levels to its Customers. You will be working Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays.
- Register applicants and match applicants to properties
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Liaise and negotiate offers between landlords and tenants
- Communicating with landlords regarding feedback on viewings, hot prospects, offers and terms
- Provide practical solutions to landlords with regards to achieving a prompt let
- Generate new business opportunities from applicants
- Progress transactions accurately and efficiently
- Maintain office systems/software and working procedures
- Efficient diary planning.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with landlords and tenants
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and provide a first class level of customer service at all times
Experience, qualifications and desirables
- Exceptional Customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- Driven and Motivated
- Full UK driving license and car
- Professional and well presented
- Knowledge of the Harborne property market desirable
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Lettings Negotiator role and have the drive to match highly rated agency, click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'