This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to start your career within the property sector or looking for your second role within the industry.
Our client is a very well established agent with four branches covering the North London area
This role would suit an enthusiastic recent graduate with some work experience or a negotiator with 6-12 months experience within the property sector and will include:
- Registering applicants and matching them with properties available
- Arranging and attending/conducting viewings
- Providing landlords with full viewing feedback
- Negotiating terms between applicants and landlords
- Providing excellent customer service
You will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £20,000 depending on experience
- 10% commission on all personal lets
- Full training on file progression
- Company car or car allowance
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
- Retail Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'