This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to start your career within the property sector or looking for your second role within the industry.
Our client is a very well established agent with four branches covering the areas of East London, South East London and the City
This role would suit an enthusiastic recent graduate with some work experience or a negotiator with 6-12 months experience within the property sector and will include:
- Registering applicants and matching them with properties available
- Arranging and attending/conducting viewings
- Providing landlords with full viewing feedback
- Negotiating terms between applicants and landlords
- Providing excellent customer service
You will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £22,000 depending on experience
- 10% commission on all personal lets
- Full training on file progression
- Company car or car allowance
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
- Retail Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'