Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Hours: 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday-Friday, 10am to 3pm Saturdays
Location: Essex, IG1
Our client, established in 2003 has evolved from a small establishment to a progressive company moving in new directions and is still growing well beyond their expectations
They offer a range of lettings (both council and private letting), management, mortgages and guaranteed rent schemes (Private Sector Leasing via council lets).
Due to continued success they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their team and become involved in all aspects of Lettings negotiation; building relationships by liaising with potential sellers, buyers, landlord and tenants. You will be pro-active in self-promotion and marketing and provide excellent customer service. The aim is to create a referral business and maintain clients-for-life business.
The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative. You must have a good understanding of Ilford and the surrounding areas, hold a full driving licence and own a car.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous lettings experience is essential, previous listing experience is beneficial
- Full UK Driving licence and own transport
- Experience with Microsoft office packages
- Good understanding of Ilford and the surrounding area
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Sales and Letting Negotiator, Sales and Letting Vacancies, Negotiations, Property, Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Retail and Industrial, Mortgage, Property Management, Business Development, Sales, Lettings, Estate Agent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'