Location: St Austell area
Up to £17,000 basic Plus Commission
Our client based in the St Austell area is looking to recruit a Lettings Agent to join their busy lettings team, to help develop, grow and maintain the Lettings Department. They are looking for an individual with great interpersonal and communication skills.
Reports To: Managing Director and Lettings Manager
We are looking for a talented individual that has excellent interpersonal and great communication skills.
- To help maximise the overall income and profitability of the department.
- To do Market Appraisals, Value and list suitable properties
- To assist with periodic property inspections.
- To liaise with the Lettings Manager and help grow the business even further.
- To ensure that the Property Portfolio is managed in line with all current health and safety legislation, lettings legislation and any identified problems are relayed to both the Landlord and Lettings Manager appropriately.
- To ensure that all properties are displayed in company branch offices and to ensure appropriate marketing is instigated through window cards, websites and also local press.
- To maintain and use an effective follow-up system.
- To control your work diary for the effective and efficient time management of your duties
- To confirm viewings to ensure minimal wasted viewings appointments and to ensure transportation is kept to a practical minimum.
- To ensure company Banking and Cash Handling procedures are fulfilled at all times.
- To ensure that no let goes ahead without cleared funds.
- To ensure no let goes ahead that does not comply with current legislation (i.e. Gas Safety, Furniture, Furnishings and Energy Performance Certificates and electrical safety certificates and all other relevant legal requirements).
- To ensure that the presentation of both the front and back office of the branch is in line with Company Policy.
- To maintain a high standard of written presentation within the Department and ensure that all promotional material is accurate, and increases the profile and image of the Company, i.e. boards, window cards, posters, wall displays and property details.
Ideally the successful candidate would have worked recently within the lettings industry and be fully conversant with lettings legislation as well as the current proposed changes to legislation also. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate skills that generate a professional rapport with potential future landlords and be confident at bringing new business to the company.
The post holder will need to hold a full clean driving license.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'