Lettings Negotiator - Putney
Basic Salary £16 - 18 ,000 (Depending on Experience) OTE £35,000 Plus Company Car
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the market leaders in Putney.
An experienced Lettings Negotiator is required to complement our Client’s already successful and established lettings business.
Brilliant career progression opportunities and multiple development opportunities through a fantastic training scheme.
As a negotiator, your main responsibilities will be to;
- Meet and register new applicants
- Arrange and conduct property viewings
- Negotiate with landlords and tenants to close the deal
- Ensure you have an up to date knowledge of your local market place and the required legislation
The ideal candidate would have;
- a proven track record of working in the residential lettings section
- excellent communication skills both in person and via telephone and email and the ability to maintain and develop lasting relationships
- outstanding organisational and time management skills
- you should be proactive, resilient and passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service
- a full UK manual driving licence is essential as you will be provided with a company car
A great attitude and exceptional personality together with the will to win are attributes our client is looking for.
PLEASE APPLY TODAY! ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT IS A BESPOKE RECRUITMENT COMPANY SPECIALISING IN THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY. ALL OTHER ROLES WILL BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE.
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'