Do you want to be part of a fast paced, forward thinking, nationwide lettings agency? A fantastic opportunity has opened for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to assist with an ever-growing portfolio at our client’s Ilkeston branch.
Building on their existing business, they have recently taken over a new build portfolio of 55 apartments and next year a further 46 apartments will follow, alongside their continuous organic growth.
You will work on a full time permanent basis and will receive a salary of £17,000 per annum.
Our client believes personality is the key to success and they are looking for someone who will embrace their individuality and bring personality to the role. The successful candidate will be a bright and confident character with a passion for people, initiative, a 'can do’ attitude, and lots of energy.
Your responsibilities as their Lettings Negotiator
- To identify & follow up on new leads/business generation
- Carrying out viewings at various rental properties
- Drafting tenancy agreements and renewals, carrying out inventories
- Dealing with enquiries via email and telephone
- Helping build up our lettings brand and creating new ways to find tenants for our developments
- Various ad hoc duties
Experience & skills required to become their Lettings Negotiator
- Experience in property lettings
- Experience generating new business/canvassing
- Strong administration skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and good general IT skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide a professional and friendly customer service
- Knowledge of lettings, landlord and tenant laws would be an advantage
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Available to work alternate Saturdays, from 09:00 to 13:00
Benefits of working for them
- Training and real support are provided to help you reach your potential
- Pension scheme and free eye test
- Be part of a company who have been accredited Investors in People Silver
- We pride ourselves on having some of the best staff in the business and are a close team with a low staff turnover
- Immediate start available
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Lettings Negotiator then please click 'Apply’ today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'