An excellent position has become available at an award-winning, independent Oxford estate agency for a Lettings Negotiator. This company specialises in high quality homes to buy and let across Oxford City and the surrounding villages. You will be based at our clients highly-successful office in Oxford.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience as well as excellent communication skills to provide a bespoke service to clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with an interest in property and looking to progress within a reputable company.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Assisting in the generation of new business
- Achieving individual and team targets
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The company will provide a basic salary with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"