A great opportunity has become available at a well-established and privately-owned estate agency with a large network of offices in London and Surrey. Our client is looking for a Lettings Negotiator at their office based in Sunbury-on-Thames.
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 1 years’ previous experience within a similar role, plus excellent communication and customer service skills.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Registering prospective tenants
• Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
• Gaining feedback following viewings
• Feedback to landlords
• Negotiation between tenants and landlords
• Lease agreements
• General administration and office work.
• Excellent face to face customer service skills
• Good presentation
• The motivation to succeed
• A confident and professional manner
• Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
• Full clean UK driving licence.
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance. A company car will be provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"