Our client is a leading international property consultancy in the heart of Central London, they're currently looking for an experienced negotiator to join their busy team in their London Bridge office.
What the role will involve
- Providing a good level of customer service at all times
- Meeting and greeting Landlords & Applicants
- Registering applicants via phone or in person
- Booking and attending viewings
- Registering landlords details for the Lettings manager
- Negotiating offers
- Daily call out
- Hitting monthly & quarterly targets
- Manual driving licence
- You will need previous experience within Lettings.
- £18,000 - £22,000 basic salary
- Uplift commission structure
- Mini company car
- Petrol Card
- Monthly bonus
- Holiday incentives
- Team nights out
The realistic OTE for this role is £60,000 as our client currently has over 185 properties to rent, they specialise within New Homes in London, Hong Kong & Singapore.
JR Recruitment specialise within the London residential & commercial markets. Please contact the team today for an update of all suitable vacancies.
- property management
- Estate agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"