Have you got a passion for property? Look no further!
The company is a well-established company which is the largest estate agent in Wales having recently celebrated their 50 year anniversary!
They provide excellent service and are a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all property needs!
They have not been crowned ‘the Best Estate Agents in Wales’ for no reason and prides themselves on their ethos of ‘We continuously work for our customers!’
You will be working 5 days per week office Hours Mon – Fri there will be also be occasional Saturdays (these will be per rota)
This is the best place to be if you are looking to start a career in Lettings!
- Generate viewings and valuation of residential property (Lettings)
- Qualify clients and manage appointments
- Match client needs with stock
- Comply with legislation, auditing an monitoring requirements relevant in the letting
- Ensure business targets are met and maximise income generation
- Arranging advertising to promote the property
- Making appointments and showing buyers around a property
- The role will involve showing customers around properties
- Taking offers on lettings
- Communicating with people on all levels, face-to-face or via telephone
- General administration work
You must be;
- Be able to prioritise a workload
- Able to drive have their own car and have a clean licence
- Must have or be working towards Lettings Technical Award and Rent Smart Wales
Licence to fulfill role (training provided for new entrant candidates where appropriate)
- Demonstrate active listening skills, able to overcome objections and have the ability to
communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work using their own initiative and work as part of the team.
- Must be capable of progressing towards achieving further qualification as required by
business/legislation and any industry changes.
- Must be competent with office technology.
This is a great career progression for the right candidate!!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then APPLY NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job