Goodfellows Estate Agency are looking for a Lettings Negotiator for the Cheam Village Branch.
They are looking for an individual to help keep up the high standards they pride themselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow even further.
Goodfellows was started in 1990 in Morden and now has 11 branches covering Residential Sales & Lettings, Land & New Homes, Financial Services and In-house Conveyancing in South West London and North Surrey. Their brand values focus on nurture, sincerity, knowledge, pride, determination and success. The company is supported by LSLi to enable the continued growth and development of the business.
The requirement is for a proactive and organised individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times.
The individual should have a minimum of 12 months Lettings experience and some Lettings Appraisal experience is preferred.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team and covering other negotiators if required
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
Working hours will be 8.45 am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday, Saturdays, 9am - 5pm, in line with rota.
The individual should have:
- A professional approach
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Excellent standard of communication
- Extremely customer focused
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- A "can do" attitude
- A valid UK driving licence is essential