£20,000 - £25,000
North West London
Our client is a global real estate services provider. They are currently looking for a professional and hardworking candidate to join their busy and dynamic team as a Lettings Negotiator based in one of their North West London offices.
- Deal with all incoming calls as appropriate
- Update the company system with all new property details
- Pitch for new business, maintaining a good level of fees and quality properties
- Ensure new properties are featured on the website, contacting suitable applicants
- Register any suitable applicants, ensuring all details are recorded
- Inform the Lettings Manager of any problems that may arise, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner
- Prepare new properties for marketing
- Instruct Lettings Coordinators to create brochures, instruct boards and mailshots
- Arranging and carrying out viewings, establishing a rapport with the applicants
- Negotiate tenancies and processing deals ensuring that the deal is progressed and closed
- Call Landlords on a weekly basis updating them on the progress of their properties
- Deal with any Landlord and Tenant enquiries with prompt responses
- Must have previous experience within a Lettings Negotiator role
- Ability to work towards targets
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain relationships with colleagues and applicants
- Outstanding negotiation and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise own workload
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job