Lettings negotiator/senior lettings negotiator
Monday to Friday 8:30 AM-6:30 PM and every other Saturday 9 AM-4 PM
Salary 16k-18k basic DOE (4/5% Commission)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join an award winning, energetic and experienced Estate Agents in Poole.
Must have lettings experience and be familiar with the area.
- excellent spoken and written communication skills
- must have lettings experience and be familiar with the area.
- IT skills
- negotiation, sales and marketing skills
- the ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of people
- the ability to work under pressure
- organisational skills
Job Role will include
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Making sure all referencing is completed
- Setting up the first tenancy agreement upon move in ( adding dates and break clauses where needed )
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
If this Lettings negotiator role sounds like the position for you apply today send your CV below!
- Estate Agents