£DOE + £100 Car Allowance
Our client has been established for over 100 years and has since become one of the UK’s most highly regarded and well respected estate agencies.
They are now recruiting for a Lettings Negotiator to join their friendly team
Responsibilities and Main Duties:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants by email and telephone on all aspects of their property
- Accompanying viewings
- Negotiating any terms regarding the let with the landlord and prospective tenant
- Touting - sourcing new properties
- Keeping in touch and updating tenants of new properties on the market
- Updating the landlord of viewings and feedback.
Key skills required:
- Full, clean driving licence is essential
- Good knowledge of computers including of Word, Excel and Database etc.
- Excellent written communication and telephone manner
- Good organisation skills and ability to work and communicate under pressure to meet deadlines
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job