This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Newbury Branch as a Lettings Negotiator.
Previous Estate Agency experience is not essential as all training will be provided specifically tailored towards Sales and the current property market. If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Estate Agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
As a Lettings Negotiator, you will need to:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service
- Identify client requirements and match those to our property portfolio
- Have a polite and confident telephone manner and be able to communicate details effectively
- Manage your time effectively to ensure you maximise appointment and activity levels
- Attend all training courses relevant to your role to enhance your knowledge and improve your performance
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous sales and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Have a drive to be the top of every league table
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence
- Be insured for business use
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Uncapped OTE opportunities ranging through to £25,000-£35,00 with additional bonus incentives and the opportunity to gain promotion within the first 12 months.
- Quarterly award trips and prizes
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Estate Agents