Stirling Ackroyd (part of the Badger Holdings Group) are a market leading firm of Commercial and Residential Estate Agents, known throughout Central London and the City fringes for our expert local knowledge. Established for over 30 years we have a strong brand and a reputation for outstanding customer service.
We are now on an exciting journey of change, development and significant growth and are uplifting headcount throughout our organisation. We are seeking ambitious, career driven individuals looking for a challenging, fast paced and exciting opportunity with fantastic earning potential, working as a Lettings Negotiator at our Hackney branch.
Hackney is a diverse and multicultural area that is undergoing massive regeneration to become one of the most highly sought areas for buyers and tenants. It is London’s prime up and coming area and the large stock of Georgian and Victorian terrace properties in Hackney are fuelling this process of gentrification. The green spaces, independent boutiques and cafes, and generously sized flats also make Hackney a popular destination with families. A great place to work!
Why choose us?
- A competitive package that includes car/car allowance, company conferences/awards nights, social events, pension contribution and other perks
- Market leading training and development programme
- We support industry related qualifications and dedicated training towards ARLA, NFOPP and RICS
- Fast track career progression for employees with leadership potential
- Competitive, high-performing and lively culture
- Transparent and achievable on target earnings
- Extensive investment in marketing and technology
- New baby gifts
- Birthday cupcake
- Charity events in aid of Shooting Star Chase (children’s hospices)
- Social events
- Strong work ethic
- Proven track record in the residential property sector
- Valid UK driving licence
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Financially driven
- Target motivated
- Articulate communicator and able to build effective relationships with our varying clientele from city professionals to families.
- Customer Service
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job