Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 Basic + OTE £25k - £35k
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm, Alternate Saturdays 9am to 5pm - Half day in lieu to be taken Monday to Friday, from 1pm (in the week after the Saturday worked)
Our client are an Independent Estate Agency with a strong focus on customer service. Working as part of the Lettings team, the Lettings Negotiator is essential to our clients continuous success and the growth of their portfolio.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Letting properties in line with agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Logging in and out of keys in line with company procedure
Essential qualifications and skills:
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a Lettings Negotiator
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Be a team player
Preferred but not essential:
- Achieved ARLA Level 3 Technical Award
This vacancy is being managed by Nick Ricketts at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2016.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- Estate Agents