A Lettings Negotiator is required by a large lettings agency based in Banbury. As a Lettings Negotiator you will be responsible for:
- Registering applicants and matching applicants to properties.
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Liase and negotiate offers between landlords and tenants
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals.
- Ensuring all tenancies commence in line with the legislation and the company guidelines.
As the ideal Lettings Negotiator you will have excellent communication skills, demonstrate a high standard of professionalism and provide first class level of customer service at all times. The role is Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm, Saturday 10.00am- 2.00pm (time off in lieu).
For more information, please apply today.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Champion Recruitment, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency/Employment Business. Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.