£18,000 basic, OTE £35,000 +
Are you looking for an exciting and fulfilling career as an estate agent?
We’re looking for a spectacular individual to join the Portico family as a Sales Consultant. We're offering an excellent basic salary, a generous commission structure and tons of benefits.
What are we looking for?
We’re not necessarily looking for someone with years of experience in the role; in fact, one of the things that sets up apart from our estate agent competitors is the fact that we often hire new graduates straight from university, and we create individual training plans so our employees are able to fulfil their potential with us.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and instant rapport building skills
- Natural sales ability
- Some experience in a sales based role
- An interest in working in the property industry
- A strong work ethic
- Ambition, drive and lots of self-motivation
- A positive, energetic and resilient attitude
- You’ll also have a full driving licence and be a confident driver
Working for a leading, award-winning London estate agency comes with plenty of perks:
- An annual, all expenses Europeon trip (the biggest event on the Portico social calendar)
- Regular company socials with free bars (we’re a sociable bunch who like to socialise out of work hours)
- Quarterly competitions to win spa-breaks, nights out, weekends away and dinners for our top consultants and offices
- An award winning training and development programme with brilliant career progression prospects, (promotion through the ranks is almost guaranteed for our top performers, and several consultants have been promoted all the way to director level)
- We’ll sponsor your sponsor your NAEA exams, pay for your membership and give you a bonus for completing them
- Portico Consultants are also given the keys to an A-class Mercedes for viewings and valuations
We are offering an extremely competitive £18,000 basic salary, with realistic on target earnings of £35,000 in the first year, rising to £45,000 - £50,000 + with promotion.
If you work hard and meet your targets, you'll also earn additional days off. Consultants earn two half days a month if they hit their targets, which will rise to four half days a month with promotion.
Portico isn’t your average London estate agency. We’re not interested in the hard sell - instead, we prefer to be insightful and approachable, delivering advice to our customers in a friendly and consultative way. We look for employees who take the time to listen, and who want to learn.
Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates can be contacted.
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job