A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join my clients’ very well-established Estate and Letting Agents in Birmingham.
Our client is seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator who is motivated, driven, confident and articulate.
The successful candidate will have great Lettings Negotiation skills, have great knowledge of the Lettings process and legislation and will be organised and able to prioritise multiple workloads.
Key duties will include:
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Booking in Lettings Valuations
- Conducting Lettings Valuations if possible
- Canvassing for new landlords and properties
- Agreeing rentals
- Negotiating rental increases
- Assisting with Property Management duties when required
- Creating tenancy agreements
- Liaising between tenants and landlords
- Obtaining viewing feedback
- Reporting to Lettings Manager
- General lettings administration
The working hours will be Monday to Friday, with Saturdays on a rota basis.
To be considered for this vacancy, you must have a full, clean UK driving licence and your own car.
In return, our client is offering a competitive basic salary of £16,000 - £18,000 (highly dependent on experience) and on target earnings of £19,000 - £22,000.
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"