Lettings Negotiator - Estate Agency
Location: West Hampstead
Salary: £15,000 Basic, Plus OTE £40k
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm, Saturdays 10am - 3pm
As a Lettings Negotiator, you will be responsible for managing a database of tenants, arranging and attending viewings, negotiating offers and terms as well as providing feedback and assisting with move-ins.
To succeed as a Lettings Negotiator, you will need to possess the following:
- A minimum of 1years experience within an Estate Agency.
- A proven track record with customer service/ sales and working with targets.
- You will be experienced in spotting and creating opportunities.
- Be able to negotiate between landlord and tenant and meet/exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Work alongside shareholders in the business and recognise opportunities for third party sales.
- An excellent work ethic.
- A valid UK driving license, and own car.
This vacancy is being managed by James Bedding at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2016.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- Estate Agents