Our client requires a Student Lettings Consultant. The role would be both office & field based, operating across Nottingham City Centre, Lenton, Beeston and The Arboretum. The Lettings Negotiator should be outgoing and personable to perform the 'sales’ aspect of the business as well as possessing the qualities to be meticulous and efficient when performing the 'management’ aspects of the role. The Lettings Negotiator will be responsible for all Lettings and Management activity that is classed as 'fieldwork’, working directly with an Administrator to provide an excellent overall customer service to your Landlord and Tenant.
- Develop a close personable relationship with your clients on a 'first name term’ basis
- Work well in a small team, whilst also adopting responsibilities in a 'Front of House’ capacity
- To be able to work directly and efficiently and communicate fully within the team to provide a clear and excellent service to Landlords and Tenants.
- Be efficient in time-keeping and diary management as well as being well-mannered, polite & dedicated.
- Be confident in computer skills, such as Excel & PowerPoint, showing fine attention to detail.
- Update and control an Applicant List for your portfolio
- Conduct viewings and provide feedback to your Landlord
- Negotiate Tenancy Agreements
- Work closely with your Administrator in conducting office appointments for a swift and efficient service
- Inspect reported maintenance issues
- Conduct property inspections
- Conduct check-outs and check-ins and liaise with landlord and tenant over possible deposit deductions
- Conclude potential deposit dispute resolutions
£18,000 - £20,000 Salary Dependant on experience.
If you are an expereinced Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent, Property Manager, Accompanied Viewer, Market Appraiser then apply today.