Our Client, a smart market leader based in the heart of Nottingham are looking to appoint an experienced Lettings Negotiator.
- Take tenant enquiries over the phone/walk-in and advise tenants on suitable properties to rent.
- Deal with all Lettings Enquires that come through via Email.
- Book viewings in diary arranging access where required.
- Marketing and promoting properties for rent including production of window and handout marketing.
- Manage 'ToLet’ board locations taking up and down weekly.
- Ensure all property marketing is up to the companies marketing standards policy and reviewed weekly.
- Carry out viewings.
- Representing vendors/landlords in negotiation with prospective tenants.
- Advising tenants on suitable properties to rent.
- Take tenant holding deposits and issue holding deposit receipts.
- Complete offer forms and file cover sheets and hand over to Administrator
- Progressing tenancies as required through to move in.
- Ensure office is locked up as per office close down procedure at the end of each working day if last to leave.
- Ensure all phone calls are answered and email enquires responded to the same day.
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with and dashboard cleared weekly.
- Ensure all offers are completed and landlords/vendors updated weekly.
- Salary £17,000 + Commission
- Uncapped commission structure
- Ongoing mentoring and training
- Fast-track career opportunities
- City Centre Car Parking
- Previous experienced preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable presentation and an enthusiastic approach to work
- A strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
- Accompanied Viewings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job