Lettings Negotiator/ Senior Negotiator
Salary: £16,000 - Â18,000 Basic, Plus OTE (Depending on Experience) & Benefits
Hours: 08:40 - 18:00
Our client is seeking driven, charismatic and loyal individuals with proven experience in residential lettings, who can demonstrate exceptional negotiation and customer service skills. You will be self-motivated and dynamic, using your initiative and skills to ensure that set targets are met and exceeded.
Our professional and diverse culture will allow you to fulfil your aspirations whilst we support you in your role, providing training and professional qualifications along the way.
- Qualify applicants and conduct effective accompanied viewings
- Ensure all prospective tenants are correctly referenced and landlords provide approval
- Provide feedback to landlords and applicants in line with company standards
- Prepare and arrange production of tenancy documentation within company guidelines
- Keep landlords informed of all negotiations with prospective tenants
- Track record of consistently achieving lettings targets and related KPIs
- Currently working within lettings, preferably in Central London
- Basic knowledge of relevant industry legislation
- Outstanding influencing and networking skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Full valid driving licence
This vacancy is being managed by James Bedding at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2016.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- Estate Agents