Lettings Negotiator, West London
Up to £14,000 (OTE up to £40,000)
Monday - Thursday 09.00-19.00, Friday 09.00-18.00, alternate Saturdays 09.00-16.00
I am working with a highly respected West London Estate Agency who is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be sales-driven and looking for a long term career growth opportunity.
As a Lettings Negotiator, your main duties will include:
- Building rapport with Landlords and Tenants
- Arranging and conducting property viewings and providing feedback to Landlords following the appointments
- Arranging market appraisals and being receptive to training on conducting market appraisals
- Assisting and supporting all parties throughout the rental process
To succeed in this role you will need:
- To be receptive to all training provided, giving you all you will need to forge a successful career within the company
- Great communication skills
- To be sales and target driven
- Ambition to succeed and start a career
In return, my client are offering an excellent commission structure with quarterly bonuses, uncapped commission, full training and an excellent career opportunity for the right candidate.
If you are in a similar role or looking for a career within Estate Agency please send your CV to or ring me for a confidential chat about the role on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job