Stirling Ackroyd (part of the Badger Holdings Group) are a market leading firm of Commercial and Residential Estate Agents, known throughout Central London and the City fringes for our expert local knowledge. Established for over 30 years we have a strong brand and a reputation for outstanding customer service.
We are now on an exciting journey of change, development and significant growth and are uplifting headcount throughout our branch network. We are seeking ambitious, career driven individuals looking for a challenging, fast paced and exciting opportunity. Confident, self-motivated and passionate about offering the highest levels of customer service, we are looking for people who can be ambassadors of our brands.
One of the roles we are currently recruiting for is a Lettings Negotiator for our Clerkenwell branch. Clerkenwell has a rich history that can be traced back to the Middle Ages, and its more recent past is clearly visible in the eclectic mix of old warehouses and period buildings that sit alongside the contemporary new-build apartments. This is high-end living space in a prime location that is attracting an influx of new residents and dynamic commercial enterprises. A great place to work!
Why choose us?
- A competitive package that includes car/car allowance, company conferences/awards nights, social events, pension contribution and other perks
- Market leading training and development programme
- We support industry related qualifications and dedicated training towards ARLA, NFOPP and RICS
- Fast track career progression for employees with leadership potential
- Competitive, high-performing and lively culture
- Transparent and achievable on target earnings
- Extensive investment in marketing and technology
- New baby gifts
- Birthday cupcake
- Charity events in aid of Shooting Star Chase (children’s hospices)
- Social events
- Strong work ethic
- Proven track record in the residential property sector
- Valid UK driving licence
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Financially driven
- Target motivated
- Articulate communicator and able to build effective relationships
- Customer Service
- Estate Agency