Our client is a highly reputable, top-percentile estate agent based in the iconic Canary Wharf, with over 20 years of providing their services to buyers, sellers and renters alike. From their prime location, our client provides an international client base exceptional customer service and advice with regards to premier property across London.
We’re looking for a Lettings Negotiator with 6 months or so experience in a similar role to take the next step in their career. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of the job, so you’ll need to be able to work autonomously and communicate at the highest level confidently. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prominent name business, working with fabulous properties across the city and beyond.
- Joining a thriving, renowned team in the centre of London
- Working on the lettings team, you’ll be responsible for sourcing tenants/properties to let and managing relationships
- Booking and conducting property viewings
- Managing the full process, from property inspection to credit checks and references
- Closing lettings contracts and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- 6 months+ experience in the lettings market
- A tenacious attitude and work ethic
- Impeccable communication skills are key - both written and verbal
- You’ll be dealing with high-end properties, so it’s important that you are well-presented and professionally able to deal with clients from all walks of life
- Working for a genuine market-leader in this space, an international business who have been voted in the top 1% of London estate agents
- Basic salary of £20,000-£30,000 with a generous and uncapped commission structure
- Ongoing training provided
- The opportunity to work with a friendly, cohesive team in a fantastic atmosphere at the top level of estate agency
This is a fantastic opportunity to either kick-start or further develop your sales career with a reputable and ambitious company, who truly value their employees. Send through an application to learn more about our client, the opportunity on offer and how you might fit within their business.
- Estate Agents