Lettings Negotiator - Headington - Salary Negotiable dependent on experience + Company Car - 5 day week
My client is a market leading independent Lettings and Estate Agent with multiple branches in the area. Due to continued success and expansion they are looking for a Lettings Negotiator for their busy branch in Headington.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Lettings Negotiator and preferably with local knowledge of the Headington area.
If you are self-motivated, driven, energetic and an excellent communicator then this role is for you. Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills are essential as you will be required to liaise with Landlords and Tenants on a daily basis.
Essential Skills required for being a successful Lettings Negotiator:
• Previous Lettings Experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Accurate, numerate and computer literate
• A team player with excellent organisational skills
• You must have a full UK driving licence
• Previous experience is ESSENTIAL for this position
• Fantastic earning potential
• Career progression
• Further training opportunities
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job