Are you lively, energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking? One of our clients is looking for a Letting Consultant to work in their exciting, fast paced and inspiring Westminster Office. You need to be smart, articulate and comfortable with high end clients. You will also need to network and build strong relationships with landlords and investors. You must have lettings experience (minimum 1 year) and central London experience is preferred.
About our Client
An award winning and accredited multi-branch independent Estate and Letting Agency that ensure adherence to moral principles as a business. They pride themselves on being a Central London specialist and as a result, have experienced tremendous growth.
About the Job
* Letting Consultant - based in City Docklands
* Covering City and Docklands are
* Registering applicants and matching requirements with appropriate properties
* Accompanying applicants to viewings
* Providing feedback to clients after a viewing
* Negotiating rent by liaising between client and applicant
* Negotiating renewals and completing appropriate documentation
Why you would like to work here
* Generous pay structure & genuine career progression (attractive average fees and banking targets)
* Travel Card for Zone 1 & 2
* Fantastic team / office environment & great social events
* Excellent benefits including company iPhone and ARLA training
Our clients are offering a basic salary of £17,000pa and you could expect your on target earnings to be IRO £38-40,000pa. They also offer a travelcard for zones 1 & 2.
Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 6pm (with one late night to 7) Friday 8.30-5pm. Alternate Saturdays 9am-5pm with ½ day off in week (not Mondays).
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career then call Keith now on .
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
- Lettings Negotiator/Tenants/Property/ARLA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job