Lettings Negotiator/ Junior Manager
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 Basic, Plus OTE £35k - £40k & Car Allowance (£250 - £300 PCM)
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 19:00, Alternate Saturdays 08:45 - 17:00
Our client, a independent family business based in the Twickenham area is seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator/ Junior Manager.
- Registering applicants phone and in office
- Call outs
- Using pc software
- Paperwork admin
- Touting, leaflet distribution, door knocking
- Property valuations (if experienced at this)
- Dealing with landlords, tenants and suppliers
The ideal Lettings Negotiator will:
- HaveÂ at least 2 years experience working within residential lettings
- Have previous experience of hitting and exceeding targets
- All candidates for this role will possess high levels of energy and drive to achieve their goals and targets, the best estate agent candidates must have a can do attitude
- Be well spoken, articulate, as well as being able to communicate with all types of clientÃ¨le effectively
- Maintains a calm, credible and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Live locally (London Borough of Richmond upon Thames)
- Have a full drivers licence
This vacancy is being managed by James Bedding at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2016.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate