An exciting opportunity has become available as a Lettings Negotiator to work for an innovative and respected estate agent. Here at Martin & Co we value our people and believe your personal development is equally as important as growing our business.
The role of a lettings negotiator is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is a strong communicator, worked in a target driven, face to face environment and looking for an opportunity to move into the property sector.
If you have the attitude and want to succeed then we have the tools and knowledge to share with you.
- Register applicants and effectively manage the database, ensuring that regular contact is made with all prospective tenants.
- Matching candidates to desired properties
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Negotiation let and closing offers
- Full management from lettings to move in
Key Skills/ Person Spec
Experienced working in a fast paced customer service environment
- Proven track record of working delivering and exceeding targets
- Excellent Communications
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure
- Thrives on working in a sales and target environment
- Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic to deliver a high quality of work
- Can do attitude
- Team player
Competitive salary with uncapped commission,
28 days Holiday,
Full induction and training,
Free Car Parking
Monday to Saturday 8.45-6.00 with a day off in Leui for Saturday working
- Customer Service