Our client is a highly regarded locally run and managed Independent Estate agency.
All of the Lettings Negotiators - Lettings Agents in this Estate Agency are trained to the highest standards in the industry, staff are promoted based on their abilities, if you are hardworking and driven to succeed your career as a lettings negotiator - Lettings Agent will be quickly develop.
Our client to provides a service based on professionalism, continuity of staff, and a depth of local and estate agency knowledge which is second to none.
Main Responsibilities The role will include the following:
- Work with the other team members to optimize your branch’s performance
- Ensure company standards are met and maintained
- Deal with incoming inquiries about properties
- Register applicant’s details and property requirements
- Book and conducting viewings
- Compile inventories if necessary
- General property administration
- Negotiate offers between all parties
- Be excellent at closing lets or instructions
- Handle monies received
- Use good organisational skills, planning and time management
- Acquire local market knowledge
- General administration,
- Customer services, applicant registering, applicant matching and viewings.
- Dealing with email and telephone enquiries from applicants.
- Cash handling, banking, referencing, drawing up tenancy agreements, handling tenancy sign off's & registering deposits with DPS and journal transferring the funds to the relevant account.
- Arranging inventories, EPC's and gas safety certificates for new properties.
- Ensuring the smooth transition to the property management branch once the tenant has moved in to the property.
- Any other relevant duties as required.
We are looking applicants preferably with lettings experience or if no lettings experience, sales experience and preferably someone who is local and has knowledge of the area.
This is a full time permanent position with a starting salary of £16,500 and an extremely generous commission structure with bonuses for both individual and branch performance.
If you would be interested in applying please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job