SOS recruitment are delighted to be working with a local business looking for a Lettings Negotiator.
Job Role & Responsibility:
- Vetting applicants
- Property viewings
- Liaising with Landlords regarding perspective tenants and assisting with new property valuations
- Ensuring property is ready for move-in
- Some property inspections
- Some prospecting
- Updating and refreshing all property portals
- Updating window cards
- Managing boards
- Answering phone
- Taking payments and issuing receipts
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am-6pm & Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: £14k - £16k basic plus competitive commission payable and discussed at interview
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job