Lettings Negotiator - Coventry - up to £17k basic plus commission + Pool Car
My client is a very well established independent Lettings and Estate Agent with multiple branches who have built up a business with a strong reputation in the Warwickshire area. Due to continued growth within their Lettings Department they are now looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join their loyal and professional team.
Purpose of Role
You will work closely with potential tenants to ensure they are kept up to date with all possible properties that are available for rent. This role is primarily office based but you will still be required to conduct viewings and tying up deals in a fast paced environment. You will also ensure you have made your landlords aware of all associated products.
• Previous Residential Lettings Experience
• Well Presented and Well Spoken
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure within a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Accurate, numerate and computer literate
• A team player with excellent organisational skills
• Full UK driving license
• Exceptional customer service skills
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job