Our Client, an established and reputable agent in Beeston are looking to appoint a LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR. Industry knowledge is advantageous not essential. Customer Care and professionalism is a prerequisite.
Responsible for Letting of professional residential property, West Notts.
The role has responsibility for the letting process from listing a property to let through to an application being accepted by the Landlord.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare marketing details for professional rental property (internet and office window).
- Deal with enquiries from applicants (electronic, phone and walk-in)
- Book viewings
- Carry out viewings
- Follow up viewings (chase application; log feedback and report to Landlord).
- Negotiate lettings when applications received
- Take application fees
- Hand over to Lettings Administrator
- Conduct learning, training and assessment exercises in accordance with the individual training plan/CPD plan. Identify further areas for development as required.
- Attend supervision sessions, team and management meetings as appropriate.
- Attend in house training and external training courses as agreed.
- Report any potential breaches, including weaknesses in current systems, to [Line Manager].
- Ensure personal data (client and employee) is secure, held and properly utilised in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act.
- Work at all times within strict confidentiality guidelines and the principals of the Data Protection Act (1998).
- Prioritise all client communication and ensure it is actioned in a timely way and in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintain all computer and paper files in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure the Health and Safety manual is followed and the office is kept clear and presentable, clear of obstructions at all times, ensuring that all deliveries, parcels, post and messages are given to the appropriate person promptly.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by your line manager.
- Customer Service
- Professional Development
- Outstanding Communicator
- Residential Lettings
- Smartly Presented
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job