| Lettings Negotiator | Truro | £15,000 - £17,000 Basic, £20,000 OTE |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join an independent estate agency to work in their Truro office.
The successful candidate can expect development with clear career progression and should be impeccably presented, possessing a natural interest in the property market.
As a Lettings Negotiator, you will be responsible for managing a database of tenants, arranging and attending viewings, negotiating offers and terms as well as providing feedback and assisting with move-ins.
To succeed as a Lettings Negotiator, you will need to possess the following:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within the property industry
- A proven track record with customer service/sales and working with targets.
- You will be experienced in spotting and creating opportunities
- Be able to negotiate between landlord and tenant and meet/exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Work alongside shareholders in the business and recognise opportunities for third party sales.
- An excellent work ethic
- Experience using Reapit would be advantageous - not essential
- A valid UK driving license & Own Car.
In return for this vacancy my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £15,000 - £17,000 with an OTE of £20,000+ per annum.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- estate agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job