A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading Central London estate and lettings agency for a Lettings Negotiator. They are a specialist agency with a vast knowledge of London and the property market.
The successful candidate will ideally have 1 year’s experience within the property industry, however, our client is willing to consider an exceptional trainee. You will also have excellent customer service skills as this company is passionate about delivering a new, people focused approach to the industry.
The job role will include:
• Registering prospective tenants
• Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
• Gaining feedback following viewings
• Feedback to landlords
• Negotiation between tenants and landlords
• Lease agreements
• General administration and office work.
• Excellent written and communication skills
• The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Happy to take the initiative
• Confident in dealing with clients
• Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Good telephone manner
• Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will be from £14,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance.