Lettings Negotiator to Leading Property Group - Palmers Green N13
*** Outstanding role, working directly under our Director, with 20+ years experience operating within the North London property market ***
** Excellent prospects and career progression **
*** ARLA course offerred as part of our training programme ***
** Letting out our Director's portfolio, earning commissions from day one, as well as generating and closing new leads **
London Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Lettings Negotiator/ Property Assistant for a long established Director and property expert in the North London area.
Role and responsibilities:
- Rent out the Director's portfolio of flats in the North London area
- Acquire properties to rent
- Develop and maintaining relationships with clients
- Convert new business opportunities from private landlords
- Acquire properties through cold calling, researching, estate agent meetings, souring landlords & free holders as well as door knocking.
- Create and update client database
- Complete offer letter's and Guaranteed Rent Agreements
- Complete inventory checklists and obtain all necessary documents from client to close the 'deal'
- Liaise with maintenance department and accounts with regards to the property and tenant
- Carrying out valuations for lettings purposes including write ups and taking stock conditions
The ideal candidate must be driven and have a strong attention to detail with the ability to work alone as well as part of a team. Ideal but not essential skills include:
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills
- Able to communicate with a diverse client group
- Ability to research, analyse and reason logically and effectively within tight and conflicting timeframes.
- A positive attitude and self-motivated
- Enjoys networking and meeting new people
This is an outstanding role, where the Managing Director and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation.
The ARLA course is offered as part of the training for this role.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel within us please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.
Key Words: Lettings Negotiator, Junior Lettings Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Apprentice, Apprentice, Estate Agent, Trainee Estate Agent, Property Acquisitions, Property Acquisitions Officer, Business Development, Business Development Officer, Business Development Manager, Lettings Officer, Lettings Manager, Lettings Administrator, Office Assistant