| Lettings Negotiator | Oxford | £16,000 - £18,000 Basic, £25,000 -£35,000 OTE |
Our clients, an independent Estate Agent with a strong focus on customer service are looking for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator to help grow the existing portfolio of properties.
The successful candidate must have proven track record of problem-solving and excellent customer service levels. This is a great opportunity for someone who has some Lettings experience but is looking to progress with an exceptional Estate Agent.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Letting properties in line with agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Logging in and out of keys in line with company procedure
- Previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator preferred
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance desirable
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Be a team player
- ARLA qualified desirable
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 6.00pm, Friday 9.00am -5.30pm and Saturday mornings (1 in 3) with half day off in lieu.
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 basic salary DOE, OTE £25,000 -£35,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"