Lettings Negotiator - Stratford
£18,000 - £40,000 + Car Allowance
Company Pension, Private healthcare & 26 days Holiday
Our Client is looking for a Lettings Negotiator for their Stratford Office
- Marketing of PRS properties (both new lets of acquired schemes and re-letting of existing stock) and sourcing suitable tenants Coordinating launch/viewing events alongside the Team Manager.
- Conduct market appraisals and valuation of PRS units and new opportunities
- Maintain a personal commercial awareness of the market place, ensuring the best practice and market trends are reflected in lettings activity
- Manage and maintain applicant database, ensuring property details are sent to the appropriate applicants in good time.
- Ensure compliance of areas controlled in respect of governance and adherence to relevant statutory and regulatory provisions.
- Provide assistance to Property Management team where require
- Manage risks associated with areas under the jobholder’s control
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Assured Short-hold Tenancy Legislation and proven experience of the London letting market
- Exceptional organisational and presentational skills, written and verbal
- Proven track record in delivering on targets and objectives within a demanding 'customerfocused’ lettings environment
- Able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate a record of continuous personal development
- Able to define priorities and delivery in a demanding lettings environment
- ARLA qualifications
- MS Office
- full clean driving licence
If you are interested in this Lettings Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.