| Lettings Negotiator | Stamford | £16,000 - £18,000 Basic | £23,000 - £25,000 OTE |
My client, a well-established Estate Agency based in Stamford is looking for a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their team with a view to future progression within the company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Complete initial paperwork and chase any outstanding paperwork
- Coordinate various tasks with Landlords and Tenants
- Provide an exceptional level of customer care to all clients
- Integrate into a team environment and provide support to your colleagues
- Achieving set targets
- General administration
- Manage, review and update the mailing list regularly
- Regular mail merges and matching clients to properties
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Sales Progression
- Arrange property viewings
- Keeping accurate records
- Effective communication to other members of staff, vendors, landlords and client
- You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively.
- Proven background in estate agency required
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Self-motivation with a 'can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Full and clean UK driving license
In return our client will offer £16,000 - £18,000 basic depending on experience. Plus a healthy OTE £23,000-£25,000 uncapped.
| Lettings | Property | Estate agency | Negotiator |
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job