LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR OR SENIOR LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR- HAYES- UP TO £20k BASIC WITH UP TO £35K OTE DOE
Fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Lettings Negotiator to join a successful team in Hayes!
Our client is looking to employ a Lettings Negotiator or Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their already successful team in Hayes. As a Lettings Negotiator/ Senior Lettings Negotiator you will be handling and following up customer inquiries as efficiently as possible and will ensure, both, landlords and tenants receive excellent customer service.
In return: Fantastic Training, Clear Career Paths and exciting incentives are provided by this professional company
- Must have a minimum of 6 month's experience in Lettings
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Register landlord and tenant enquiries and booking relevant appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Deal progression
- Inspections when required
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Self-motivated with a drive to exceed company and personal goals
- Lister - If Senior level
You should also have:
- Written communication and numerical skills
- A full driving licence
- Excellent IT skills including Word
- A commitment to providing good customer service.
- Minimum of 6 month's experience in Lettings
The Lettings Negotiator/ Senior Lettings Negotiator will be a confident sales person with a good understanding of the property industry.
MY CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Property Management
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'