LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR OR SENIOR LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR - ST. ALBANS - UP TO £25k BASIC DOE WITH UP TO £30K OTE DOE
UP TO £25K BASIC SALARY!!
Our client is an Independent Estate Agent in St. Albans who are looking to employ a Lettings Negotiator or Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their already successful team.
As a Lettings Negotiator/ Senior Lettings Negotiator you will be handling and following up customer inquiries as efficiently as possible and will ensure, both, landlords and tenants receive excellent customer service. Some aspects of Property Management will also be involved in this position, where on occasion you may be called to assist the Property Manager with admin related tasks.
In return: My client will provide an extremely competitive basic salary and package with a clear career path for a professional and driven individual.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months' experience in Lettings
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Register landlord and tenant enquiries and booking relevant appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Deal progression
- Inspections when required
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Good administration skills
- Experience of dealing with rent renewals and tenancy preparation preferred
- Self-motivated with a drive to exceed company and personal goals
- Lister - If Senior level
You should also have:
- Written communication and numerical skills
- A full driving licence
- Excellent IT skills including Word
- A commitment to providing customer service.
- Minimum of 6 months' experience in Lettings
The Lettings Negotiator/ Senior Lettings Negotiator will be a confident sales person with a good understanding of the property industry.
MY CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job