Lettings Negotiator / Senior Lettings / Senior Lettings Negotiator - Wimborne. Dorset
There is an exciting opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join a well established Independent estate agent in Wimborne
They have built their business on their efficient and friendly service and are now looking for a larger market share in an busy market place.
You will be very well presented, with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
A superb package is on offer far the right candidates with superb promotional prospects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sourcing new business
- Help increasing market share
- Responding to clients needs, and respond accordingly
- Hitting and maintaining targets and company KPI’S
- Responding to telephone, website leads & using internal software
- Viewings / Feedback
- Applicant and viewing management
- Conducting viewings
- Ensuring all viewings are followed up and feedback provided to the vendor
- Answering general enquiries from applicants
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for the company
- Answering general enquiries from applicant
Qualifications and Skills
You will be confident at dealing with clients and properties.
Personal strengths to support the above responsibilities
Competitive salary based on experience, attractive commission package and career progression.
Job Type: Full-time