Our client is a leading and long-standing estate agency with an impressive network of offices and specialises in residential sales and lettings. The lettings business levels are expanding, and our client is looking to recruit a high-calibre Lettings Negotiator with a minimum of 12 months experience, who will be part of the friendly and busy team in Walton on Thames.
The successful candidate will preferably have had exposure to high-end clientele. This award-winning company is looking to recruit an exceptional individual with first-class customer service skills in order to uphold its enviable reputation.
The role will involve the following:
- Efficiently deal with landlord and tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available 'to let' within 24 hours of instruction
- Feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
- Assisting in preparing new properties for marketing
- Assisting with marketing and advertising, canvassing for new properties
- Informing Lettings Manager of any issues which need attention.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Happy to take the initiative
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Walton-on-Thames and the surrounding area is preferred
- Full UK clean driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide an attractive basic salary of £15,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience, with an on target earnings figure of £25,000 to £35,000. A car or car allowance is also provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job