Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency and has a highly successful network of offices throughout London and internationally. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator to join the Lettings team in their prominently located office in Battersea Park.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have a minimum of 1 year's lettings experience. You will also ideally be very confident and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlord with regular feedback
- Facilitating a let through to move in
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16-20,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from £30,000 to £35,000. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6.00pm and you will be required to work every other Saturday.