Due to global expansion our client is currently looking for an outgoing and charismatic Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Executive to be based in central Sheffield. After an initial training period you will work out of a centrally based residency. As a Student Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Executive responsible for the letting of the Student apartments, with the aim of achieving 100% occupancy for the forthcoming academic year As well as being involved in the marketing and promotion of a student accommodation brand in Liverpool.
If you are have sales experience as a; Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Executive, Estate Agent, Telesales Advisor, Sales and Marketing Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor or Business Development Executive etc or just interested in a 'sales through service' customer facing sales role then please forward your CV.
Our client is a hugely successful property investment business with offices and a portfolio of clients around the world. They are massively expanding and offer an exceptional opportunity for dynamic and driven individuals who have the ability to build relationships with potential clients as well as being extremely enthusiastic and organised. Our client is a premium brand; the first of its kind dedicated to designing, developing and delivering the best student property in the UK.
* Working from the on-site show apartment as part of the Student Lettings Team which provides front line support and pro-active sales to assist with the marketing and letting of student accommodation, to achieve 100% occupancy within the accommodation portfolio for the forthcoming academic year.
* To be the first point of contact for all student enquiries about the accommodation via telephone, email or walk-ins.
* To conduct viewings of the show apartments to all interested parties, ensuring that the studio apartment and its facilities are marketed to their full extent.
* To follow up all enquiries and leads with a view to securing lettings for the accommodation.
* To input customer data into the property management system at the time of booking.
* To contact customers who have completed the online booking forms and take payment.
* To conduct viewings of the show flat to all interested parties, ensuring that the studio apartment and its facilities are marketed to their full extent
* To provide regular reporting of all marketing activities to Head Office.
Monday - Friday 10am-7pm
You will be required to work alternative Saturdays (10am - 4pm) with a day off in the week.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging role then please send your CV ASAP
(Due to expected large amount of responses we will unfortunately not be able to contact everyone who has submitted their CV)
- "sales executive" OR "sales Negotiator" OR "Lettings Negotiator" OR telesales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job